- Editing and organizing the raw footage
- Filming some additional footage (a couple of interviews)
- Color correction
- Sound mix
- Original music
- Licensing the soundtrack
- Legal fees and release licensing
- Distribution rights for the film (online and offline)
- Our premiere screening schedule (before it’s public)
- Marketing and promotion (online and offline)
- Distribution around film festivals (registration fees and filing)
Now, our Kickstarter campaign is over, but we still need support to:
- help Moses with his rehab program and future housing situation.
- help develop the Street Angel Program, a new and ambitious social project created by non-profit SF Revival that will connect members of the general public with individual homeless clients: http://www.sfrevival.
- screen the movie in theaters.
Please, consider supporting this project with a donation. We use PayPal and they accept credit cards and PayPal account transfers. You don’t need a PayPal account to make a donation. No credit card info is shared with us by PayPal, so all we see is the receipt.
If your company is interested in sponsoring this project, do no hesitate to contact us, please.
Thank you for your support!